Saint-Jacques is the northwest gateway to Edmundston and to the province of New Brunswick.
Along side the highway sits an old Lancaster Bomber used during the Second World War.
The Antique Automobile Museum has one of the 2,880 Bricklins built during the 15 months of existence of the only automobile manufacturer in New Brunswick.
Did you know?
Did you know that the Provincial Visitor Information Centre in Saint-Jacques is the busiest centre in the province?
Did you know that the New Brunswick Botanical Garden has more than 30,000 annuals and 80,000 plants displayed in 12thematic gardens and 2 arboretums? They also have a medicinal and aromatic plant garden with an educational pavillion, as well as a celestial garden: Khronos.
- Start with a visit at the Antique Automobile Museum
- A tour of the N.B. Botanical Garden
- Supper at one of the local restaurants
- Start your day with a bike ride on Petit Témis Interprovincial Linear Park
- Take advantage of the activities at the République Provincial Park for part of the day
- For supper, stop at one of the local take-out restaurants