The Discovery art box - October
The Discovery art box is a pleasant, fast and affordable way to discover the talent that immerses in our region. Whether for yourself or to give as a gift, this box filled with treasure will touch your heart and that of those who will receive it as a gift!
The Discovery box for the month of October contains more than 9 artists, artisans and producers from the region. You will find among others:
- 2 tie-dye cotton scrunchies made by the young entrepreneur Evaëlle of the company Tout ‘encré’.
- 1 genuine leather tie made by the young entrepreneurs of the Falling Leaves Wood Working company
- 1 soap with lavender essential oil made by the soap maker Heidi Bossé of the company Heiven Valley Soap
- 1 pair of macrame earrings made by young entrepreneur Amy Levesque
- 1 essential oil diffuser made by young entrepreneur Amy Levesque
- Felt ball inserted into the essential oil diffuser bottle made by producer Jules de La Barbichette (breeding Angora goats)
- 1 jar of honey (340 g) of the year produced by François Lamontage of the company Lamontagne Ruche
- 2 greeting cards (5.5X7) produced by artist and photographer Émérite Michel Carrier
- 3 watercolor greeting cards (3.5X5) made by artist Sophie Pelletier from Les Cartes Sophie
For only $ 60 + HST, receive over $ 93 in arts, crafts and local products. That's not all! The first 5 purchases will receive as a bonus a CD from the Spoutnique group: Solace